"We work closely with you to understand your business and then design an insurance packages in accordance with your specific requirements that best protect your property, business, staff, stock and customers at competitive premiums. If you are in personal contact with your customers and suppliers, public liability insurance should be a priority. However, there are a other equally important insurance covers you ought to consider."
- Public liability as standard up to £5 million
- Employers liability as standard up to £10 million
- Cover extension available for work away including fair & exhibitions
- Stock cover including while at fair, exhibitions, restorers/repairers.
- Goods in Transit
- Buildings cover including shop frontage, glass & signage
- Business interruption / Loss of income
- Petty pilfering cover as standard
- Defective title
- Money cover & Forged/Stolen Cheques
- Legal expenses
- In-house support in the event of a claim
We at Sheatwater have over 20 years experience in the industry and design a full range of insurance solutions for wide variety of clients within the antiques trade including:
Please note this list is by no means exhaustive and should your particular business not appear here please call to enquire.
- Antique Dealers
- Fine Art Dealers
- Art Galleries
- Antique Centres
- Retailers & Exhibitors
- Auction Houses
- Private Collectors
- Jewellery Shops
- Cant find what you are looking for? Ask an Expert!
Policies vary from insurer to insurer however No Claims Discounts are available up to 25% with certain insurers to clients who have had no claims for 5 + years. Read More
In the event that you may need to make a claim, even if you are unsure that the incident will lead to a claim, it is vital to notify the office as soon as possible after the incident has occurred.
UK Telephone: 01992 707316
With Shearwater we are always on call to help and we know that an incident does not always occur Monday to Friday 9-5. That is why a member is staff is on call outside of office hours to offer advice and support whenever you need it.
We have a dedicated claims handler who is your first port of call in the event of an incident. As soon as we have checked that your claim is covered by your policy, we will get the process moving.
In all cases we look to deal with your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible and will keep you informed of our progress.