Cushion Your Fall With Shearwater
Performers are in the entertainment business to make people happy, but nothing brings you back down to earth with a bump more than an accident at work. Don't risk an accident leaving you sitting on the side-lines, out of work and out of pocket. Stunt Performer Insurance, from Shearwater, can offer an additional safety net and a helping hand to get you back on your feet. With, worldwide cover available 24/7 you’ll be covered even when you’re not working.
Cover can be provided for a person who is engaged to perform stunt activities within film, television production or live events.
We can offer Capital Benefits (for permanent total disablement), giving you a lump sum amount, plus Temporary Total Disablement benefit support, from £200 - £1,000 per week.
Any hazardous activity including but not restricted to martial arts, boxing, fighting, wrestling, trampolining, gymnastics, acrobatics, driving or riding any mechanical vehicle, horse riding, rock climbing, swimming, sub aqua activities and any activity involving the use of fire performed as a Stunt Performer including while training and maintaining skills. Aerial Stunt Work performed at heights in excess of 10 metres and not using a wire.
- Personal Accident
- Loss of sight in one or both eyes
- Loss of a limb
- Permanent Total Disability, which entirely prevents you from doing your job for at least 52 consecutive weeks and shows no signs of ever improving
- Temporary Total Disability, which entirely prevents you from carrying out all parts of your job for a period of time.
- Disappearance, if your body is not found within 12-months of your disappearance and sufficient evidence is produced that leads us to conclude that you have sustained bodily injury which has caused your death
- Loss of sight in both eyes
- Permanent total disability by paralysis only
- Temporary Total Disability which entirely prevents you from carrying out all parts of your job for a period of time
Get A Quote Today
For professional insurance that means business. Phone us today on 01992 718666 or request a quote online.
Discounts available for those on the Stunt Register.