Pick A Policy That Shines
Getting the right level of protection with jewellery shop insurance is of utmost importance – especially as many items will be undoubtedly high in value and attractive to thieves.To get the perfect protection for your jewellers there are many elements to consider.
When choosing the most comprehensive jewellery shop insurance, your first priority may be to protect your stock from either break-in or robbery. Your jewellery shop policy will ensure that financial woes will not be a concern – no matter whether your items are low or high in value.
- Stock cover providing full theft protection, also covers stock in relation to wearing, travel, sendings, entrustments to third parties and home risk
- Exhibitions and Fairs cover
- Theft by employees cover (fidelity guarantee)
- Defective Title
- Unattended vehicle cover
- Buildings cover including shop frontage, glass & signage
- Business interruption/Loss of income/Gross Profit
- Cash during working hours and in safes cover
- Public & Products Liability
- Employers liability as standard up to £10 million
- Professional indemnity covering wrongful variations and advice
- In-house support in the event of a claim
With many years of experience when it comes to insuring jewellers shops, Shearwater are experts in this niche market and will work with you to create a virtually bespoke cover to meet your exact needs.
High risk items and expensive stock comes with the territory of running a jewellery business and our team of staff will advise you on the best way to protect your livelihood, whether you are exhibiting at trade fairs or from a shop. Considerations such as your customers, suppliers, staff and property are all things you should think about.
Protection that meets the demand
Jewellery Shop insurance must include public liability insurance in order to protect your business, your customers and any other member of the public that you have dealings with.
Consider whether your jewellers insurance covers you in the event of deception or distraction – something that is often a problem when it comes to jewellery shops.
Many jewellers offer additional services including valuations, design and manufacture bespoke items and may loan out items to certain clients. We strongly recommend that you check if your policy extends to include Professional Indemnity, Product Liability and Wearing Risks.
Get In Touch Today
For professional insurance that means business. Phone us today on 01992 718666 or request a quote online.